1. Meet the RIGHT prospects – Over 50% of attendees are VP/CHRO/Director level who are hard-to-reach, busy prospects. They seldom travel to other events due to time constraints.
2. Enjoy a 360° marketing reach – sponsoring the Digital HR Innovation Week is not just a 3-day undertaking, it’s a whole year of both digital and live engagements with prospects through various media platforms.
3. Stand out from the crowd – while prospects are usually bombarded with hundreds or thousands of media messages both on and offline – at the Digital HR Innovation Week, you can have their undivided attention due to the limited number of on-site exhibitors present
4. Be part of an exclusive community – the Digital HR Innovation Week is not a massive trade show, think of it as a high-quality conversation hub, where the number of solution providers and exhibitors is purposefully limited.
5. This is a GDPR compliant way to gain leads – all participants have agreed to share their details with partners and preferred providers.