Statement from the CEO of Stamford Global, Mihaly Nagy, the organizer of the:
• Digital HR Innovation Summit (28-29 April, Den Haag) and
• The HR Congress (17-18 November, Valencia) continues to monitor and assess the potential impact of the Coronavirus on its events
Stamford Global confirms that there is minimal impact on the events thus far, therefore both events will go ahead as planned. The company and its organizing partners are implementing many measures to help to mitigate the spread of the virus and is continuing to add other actions regularly.
Measures in place include:
• Increased cleaning and disinfection program across all high-volume touch points, e.g. catering areas, surfaces,
handrails, WCs, entrances/exits, public touch-screens, etc. along with the use of correct cleaning/sanitizing
materials and products
• Increased onsite medical support
• Awareness campaign via online and onsite info-share and signage
• Availability of sanitizing and disinfection materials for public use
• Awareness and training to all staff and associates on standard personal preventative measures, e.g. personal
hygiene, frequency of use of sanitizing/disinfection products, etc.
• Advice to exhibitors on implementing effective cleaning and disinfection of stands, offices along with guidance
on personal hygiene measures and common preventive behavior
• Public health guidelines and advice communication to Den Haag/Valencia hotels, public and private transport,
restaurants and catering outlets, retail, etc.
• Installing new signage onsite reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations
• Implementing a mic change disinfection protocol in production for speakers
• Communicating advice to all attendees to adopt a ‘no-handshake policy’
Stamford Global is building on its existing plans to protect the health of our attendees, clients and staff at the events.
Our colleagues are taking strong measures to contain and lessen any further spread of the virus.
These measures include adhering to advice from the WHO and other health authorities, respecting travel restrictions where they exist.
Up-to-date WHO advice and facts can be found here.
We look forward to welcoming all partners, speakers and attendees at both events. The events will inspire! We
believe a connected world is a better world. Come get connected.
Further updates, answers to the most frequently asked questions, and an outline of the measures that have been implemented, are on our websites and can be found here:
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
CEO – StamfordGlobal